This web have moved to www.iphc.org/archives
Webmasters, please update your links.
Price List for Duplication Services
and Photographic Use Fees*
The IPHC Archives and Research Center reserves the right to deny reproduction of its own fragile items. All reproductions are governed by copyright law.
It is our policy to receive all fees prior to shipping requested
materials. Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make out your check to the IPHC Archives and
Research Center and send payment to:
IPHC Archives and Research Center
PO Box 12609
Oklahoma City, OK 73157
PRICES FOR PHOTOCOPIES
$0.10 per page -- self service
$0.20 per page -- staff service
Copies from microfilm
$0.15 per page -- self service
$0.25 per page -- staff service
Postage and Handling for Photocopies
B&W Photographic Prints
4 X 5
5 X 7
8 X 10
11 X 14
Electronic Images for Presentations
Postage and Handling for Photographic Prints
Over 10 copies:
Duplication of Microfilm
A service charge of $25 will be added to shipping charges in addition to the actual cost of the chosen microfilm (i.e. diazo versus silver; negative versus positive).
Fee for Commercial/Non-Profit Decorative Display of Items
11 x 14 or smaller - $10.00 per image. Over 11 x 14 - $15.00 per image. Mural - $30 per image.
Postage and Handling for Sound Recordings
CONDITIONS FOR PUBLICATION, DISPLAY,
OR BROADCAST OF PHOTOS
1. Credit must be given to the IPHC Archives and Research Research Center and the photographer if known.
2. The credit line should appear next to the photo. If the publication or display has a separate credit section, it must indicate by page number and location the IPHC Archives and Research Center photos and their photographers. Films, video tapes, filmstrips and slide shows may use a general credit to the IPHC Archives and Research Center at the beginning or end.
3. Permission should be requested in writing or in person.
4. Permission can only be granted in writing on an IPHC Archives and Research Center permission form. Possession of an IPHC Archives and Research Center photo does not constitute permission to use it.
5. In some cases, the IPHC Archives and Research Center requests a copy of the publication be donated to the Center.
6. If the copyright is still in effect, the publisher must seek permission from the creator of the work or his or her heirs. The IPHC Archives and Research Center will provide the creator's name, if known.
7. Permission is for one-time use only. The IPHC Archives and Research Center retains all rights to the photos, and they must not be used for any purpose other than that listed on the permission form.
8. The IPHC Archives and Research Center reserves the right to refuse to grant permission and/or provide photo reproductions to publishers and individuals who have not complied with its policies.